Monday, June 16, 2008

Too Sad to Leave...

I am leaving the country on July 4, 2008 and I feel a little anxious about it. It's been a long time since I got the chance to sleep early. Why? My mind is full of things at the moment and I could not sleep as early as I used to sleep. It would lately take me up to about midnight before I start feeling like hitting the sack. All psychological? All in the mind? Yes, but I really can't help thinking about a lot of things...

First among many reasons, ofcourse, is that I would never wish to leave my loving husband. I trust him ofcourse to leave him but it would be terribly difficult for me to be away from him having gotten used to doing things with him(eating home-cooked meals, brushing teeth, sleeping, watching good movies,etc.)eversince we were married. We're really much like Ernie and Bert. Can you imagine Ernie without Bert and Bert without Ernie? Sad and boring time, isn't it?

This, for your information, is our first time to be away from each other for more than a week...-Niknik

No comments: